“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Providing pro bono services is not just our responsibility as an attorney, but as a person as well. Whether it be legal services or charitable donations, the Law Offices of Vince Ravine figures out a way to give back to individuals and groups in need every year. Our firm has continuously strived to satisfy our clients needs and sometimes all that takes is a little giving back. We understand the difficulties of searching for representation and the price it takes to get the results you want which is why, here at our firm, we try to help others by providing pro bono work whenever possible.
Our firm also provides charitable services and volunteer work to a variety of organizations and groups in need. From donating computers & clothes to tutoring kids in after school programs, the Law Offices of Vince Ravine loves making a difference in the lives of others every day.
A few of our most recent services:
- Vince Ravine is a founding board member and provides legal services of the US branch of Felicidades
- Our offices provide legal support for bodyheart, a service-based organization devoted to body liberation. bodyheart offers practical tools, as well as an outreach campaign to support healthy body image. .
- Working closely with the NCJWLA, providing after school tutoring and big brother services to underprivileged kids ages 4-15.
- Providing pro bono representation to several local musical artists assisting them in negotiating deals and other legal matters.
- Our offices and staff donate also contribute to various organizations like http://www.ranchosanantonio.org/ and http://www.lineagedance.org